About this Course
This session has already started. Already held classes are not repeated but if you enroll you can access the recordings. Our next session that begins on April 10.
You can register for the next session at Community Manager Course by Robyn Tippins, Get Satisfaction. You'll get access to LIVE classes starting April 10 and class recordings once the classes are over.
- This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge to both manage and moderate an online community.
- Healthy Communities - Understand the theory of healthy communities (lecture, discussion)
- Community Roles - Understand the roles of a community moderator, manager, strategist (lecture, discussion)
- Tools/Technology - Familiarity with the major tools used by community professionals (lecture, examples)
- Managing Abuse - Strong understanding of discovering abuse and classifying it correctly (lecture, examples, discussion)
- A Positive Environment - Proficiency in maintaining a positive environment - preparing for, and reacting to negativity (lecture, exercise, discussion)
- Presence, Style & Tone - Familiarity with content creation (lecture)
- Policies & Guidelines - Strong understanding in developing policies and procedures along with developing a comprehensive Abuse Grid (lecture, examples, discussion)
- Keeping House – Understanding of curation best practices
- Build Engagement – Understanding how to effectively categorize and engage with various user archetypes (lecture, discussion)
- Measuring Success - Measure the health of a community (lecture, discussion)
This course will benefit current and prospective Community Managers!
- Healthy Communities | Feb 7, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
- Community Roles | Feb 9, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
- Tools/Technology | Feb 14, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
- Managing Abuse | Feb 16, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
- A Positive Environment | Feb 21, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
- Presence, Style & Tone | Feb 23, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
- Policies & Guidelines | Feb 28, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
- Keeping House | March 1, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
- Build Engagement | March 6, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
- Measuring Success | March 8, 2012 4:30PM (EST) | 01 Hour
Language of instruction: English
Schedule & Syllabus
Please wait while we are fetching data...
Oops! Our servers are experiencing minor hiccups. Please try again.
No course content has been added